welcome to the forum of sepia-gaming

speakers corner / Laberecke

time to say good night

in speakers corner / Laberecke 02.01.2010 07:08
by susm • 153 posts

hello everyone

first the facts and then the reasons and the results.

fact: sepia is closed from the 02.01.2010

reason: the leadership of sepia got an offer to rebuild the neXus clan.

results: after having a talk with our main lineup from our squad we decided to take this offer. this offer include that no one has to stay in nowhere. everyone who´s member of sepia got the possibility to join neXus too. cause that what we don´t want is to destroy our community or "familly" like i used to say. we will still use our ventrilo and our server. so in the end the only thing that changes is the new clantag and a new homepage.
ppl may now ask themself why we change. and the reason for this is relative simply... i founded sepia 8 month ago. from this time we fought about 90 wars on record with now 4 different teams. the difficulty to make member stay is in our case the name or better that we got "no" name like zero point for example but ofc we can´t have it now. so one thing we need relatively often are new members to replace inactive or leaving members. the other thing is that we will not play on the level i and other members wan´t to play because sepia won´t get that famous in the time we have left. so we see this as possibility to play on higher level without loosing to much time.

i hope now that you read this you can understand the decision. it is not about to join a new clan just to have a known clantag in front of the name and to talk shit to other ppl what noobclan they are fighting for. if i wanted to have this i would never have opened sepia. i got several offers from 1. division clans like some of you know. even after my decision to open sepia i got asked but i said "fuck you" :D because i always wanted to play with good guys where friendship stands for something and won´t get replaced by skill. i think i made a good decision with that if i remember our first war against elite when they have never heard of us and raped us and compare that to the last war we fought against them where we destroyed them totaly. we made sepia a name but it would take years to get it there where i need it because like you all know i´m 29 now. i´m getting to old for this shit. Clemens once said to me after a war: "this game will kill us someday". ppl that know me also will admit that it at least sounds sometime like i have a stroke while playing wars.. ^^ i wanna say i will not play dods for the next 5 years. i think even half of that is a very long time for me. and i know other players thinking the same way. so all we want to try is to get the highest point in the time we have left and i think this will do it best.

i know that someone maybe is upset about that we don´t had a talk with all members about it. but we had to fall the decision under some pressure and on the other side it´s "only" the clantag and the homepage that will change. i hope everyone will stay with us. but if this is a reason for someone to leave us then i can understand it.

i want say a special thank to:

Clemens, Stjaerna, humle, deniz . without you guys i would never had this fucking nice memories of the time we had together.

deedee to make us famous and get us respect from clans we never fought against and maybe never will^^

FoRu and pfl for believing and not leaving us

ofc thanks to every member that build sepia. i´m proud of playing with all of you and rape some asses.

sepia is not dead. its sleeping. and if we are not happy with the place we´re goinig to we can allways go back to sepias bed and wake it up again ;)

so good night and good luck

susm

last editet 03.01.2010 19:25 | scroll to top

RE: time to say good night

in speakers corner / Laberecke 02.01.2010 16:25
by taliban • 95 posts

:(

scroll to top

RE: time to say good night

in speakers corner / Laberecke 03.01.2010 21:54
by BK • 7 posts

ima gunna leave my sepia tag by my name until the beast wakes again

scroll to top

responses: 2 • hits: 283 Introducing myself »

newest member: EmirIA

this forum has 130 topics and 362 threads.

member | who is online? | faq | imprint
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz